La Posta Tinto Uco Valley [Malbec/Bonarda/Syrah]
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- Appellation: Uco Valley
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 60% Malbec, 20% Bonarda, 20% Syrah
- Vineyard: The grapes come from ungrafted vines in La Consulta-Altamira, Vista Flores and Rivadavia.
- Orientation: The average elevation of the vineyards is 3,000 feet.
- Viticulture: All the vines are ungrafted and the average age of the vines is 26 years old.
- Vinification: No fining or filtration
- Aging: 12 months in 70% French and 30% American barrels; 20% of which is new oak.
- Publication: Other Press
- Rating: 91 (Suckling)
- A pretty and rich red with delicious fruit and balance. Medium body, light and soft tannins and a bright finish. A blend of malbec, syrah and bonardo. Wonderful freshness, balance and price. Drink now.