Laplace Madiran Rouge
- Vintage: 2011
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Southwest
- Appellation: Madiran
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 80% Tannat, 20% Cabernet
- Orientation: Blend of multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Mixture of clay and limestone
- Viticulture: The tannat grapes are hand-harvested because machine harvesters cannot shake these stubborn grapes off the vine
- Vinification: All parcels and grapes are vinified separately. A long maceration of about 25 days average enables an optimal extraction of fruit,
tannins and color.
- Aging: After blending, the wine aged for 15 months, half in tank with regular micro-oxygenation, and half in 400L neutral oak barrels.