Littorai Pinot Noir Les Larmes Anderson Vly
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Anderson Vly.
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: A blend of declassifications from the Anderson Valley vineyard designates.
- Soil: Varied soil types including clay loam soils and rocky volcanic soils
- Viticulture: All Vertical shoot positioned-sustainably farmed.
- Vinification: Open top fermenters with native yeasts for 18 days
- Aging: 11 months in French oak, approximately 10% new
- Notes: Les Larmes is a blend of the Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Vineyards including Cerise, Saoy and the young vines from One Acre.