Littorai Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Sonoma Coast
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: A blend of declassifications from vineyard designates.
- Soil: Primarily Gold Ridge loam
- Viticulture: All Vertical shoot positioned-sustainably farmed.
- Vinification: Open top fermenters with native yeasts for 18 days
- Aging: 11 months in French oak, approximately 10% new
- Notes: Beautiful purity from the Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir.