Littorai Pinot Noir Wendling Anderson Valley
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Anderson Vly.
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Wendling Vineyard is located in the “Deep End”, the coolest part, of Anderson Valley. It is the most northwesterly vineyard in the AVA, the closest to the coast other than the vineyards much higher up on Greenwood ridge.
- Soil: Gravelly, low vigor soils
- Viticulture: farmed using organic and biodynamic methods
- Vinification: Slow, gentle fermentating using all native yeasts and about 30% whole cluster in a combination of stainless steel and wood fermenters. Sent to barrel (20% new) with the fine lees to age.
- Aging: 16 months on the lees in French oak (20%) new