Lonardo Irpinia Rosso Aglianico
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Irpinia
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Aglianico
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Vineyards from around the town of Taurasi.
- Orientation: 350 - 400m in elevation.
- Soil: Volcanic clay.
- Viticulture: 3,500 plants per hectare. 30-70 year-old vines.
- Vinification: Fermentation, maceration and aging in 70% steel, 30% oak.
- Aging: In 70% steel and 30% oak.
- Notes: Unfiltered.