- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Taurasi
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Aglianico
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Vineyards from around the town of Taurasi.
- Orientation: 350-400m in elevation.
- Soil: Volcanic clay.
- Viticulture: 3,500 plants per hectare. 20-50 year-old vines.
- Vinification: Long maceration in steel for about one month.
- Aging: Aged eighteen months in tonneau followed by six months in stainless steel and twelve months in the bottle before release.