Lucien Muzard Bourgogne Rouge
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from three parcels from 1950s plantings ocated in Santenay, lower Chassagne, and in the Hautes Cotes de Beaune, all blended together at harvest.
- Orientation: Southest
- Soil: Granite in the Hautes Cotes and clay-limestone in lower Chassagne and Santeney
- Viticulture: Organically farmed, leaf pulling, soils are worked, all fruit is hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermention with indigenous yeasts, in tank
- Aging: Aged in a combo of 30% tank (to accentuate fruit), and 70% barrel, of which 15% is new.
- Production: 1,250 cs annually
- Notes: A brisk, lively, spicy Bourgogne Rouge that screams value from beginning to end.