Lucien Muzard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge VV
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Chassagne Montrachet
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From a single 0.23 hectare parcel in Chassagne. Planted in the 1920s, these are the oldest vines in the Muzard collection.
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Viticulture: Organically farmed, leaf pulling, soils are worked, all fruit is hand-harvested.
- Vinification: All gravity, 80% destemmed, fermention with indigenous yeasts in tank
- Aging: Aged in barrel, of which a max of 10% is new.
- Notes: From nearly 100 year old vines, this Chassagne Rouge is bright, succulent and dominated by red fruits. A lovely wine that truly overdelivers.