Lucien Muzard Santenay VV
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Santenay
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From low yielding vines scattered throughout the village of Santenay, planted in the 1960s
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Organically farmed, soils are worked, all fruit is hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in wooden vats, with 40% whole clusters. No punch downs, only gentle pump overs to avoid aggressive tannins.
- Aging: Aged 10 months, 30% in tank and 70% in 228-liter and 350-liter barrels, 15% of which are new.
- Production: 1,500 cs annually
- Notes: Old vine Santenay Rouge for those who love an earthy, plummy style of honest Cote de Beaune Red Burgundy. Drinks beautifully now with it's meaty, fleshy fruit, but definitely promise for some exciting evolution in the next 3-5 years.