Maison Foucher Lebrun Chardonnay Petit Le Mont
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Val De Loire Igp
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards in the Southern Touraine up to the border of "Haut-Poitou"
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay limestone soils with a bit of silex over a base of tuffeau
- Viticulture: Organically-farmed
- Vinification: Classic vinification in tank with no malo to keep freshness.
- Aging: Aged 6 months on the lees before spring bottling.
- Notes: Made from organically farmed Chardonnay in the Southern Touraine, this refreshing sipper is a partner to our oh-so-popular Sauvignon Petit Le Mont. It's crisp and bright with lovely notes of green apple. Another exciting value from Maison Foucher!