Maison Foucher Lebrun Sancerre Rouge Le Mont
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Pinot Noir sourced from parcels throughout the center of the Loire.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay and limestone
- Viticulture: Grapes are hand harvested
- Vinification: Vinified in tank for 12 days to preserve fruit and freshness.
- Aging: After racking, aged 6 months in stainless steel prior to bottling.
- Production: 650 cases