Mas de Daumas Gassac Moulin de Gassac Guilhem Rouge
Mas de Daumas Gassac
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc
- Appellation: Pays D'Herault
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 40% Syrah, 25% Grenache, 20% Mourvedre, 15% Carignan
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Terroir de Villeveyrac, 25-50 year old vines. Cool microclimate derived from Gassac River and nearby mountains and sea.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposition varies
- Soil: Jurassic limestone slopes, arid and dry
- Viticulture: Estate has been farmed in the traditional and natural way for a thousand years before the Guibert family established the Grand Crus vineyard of Gassac. The Guiberts have maintained the same respectful approach to preserve nature's balance.
- Vinification: 100% destemmed. All grape varieties mixed together. Maceration 10-12 days between 26°C and 32°C. No filtration.
- Aging: 6-7 months in stainless steel tank
- Production: 350,000 bottles