Mas de Daumas Gassac Moulin de Gassac Picpoul de Pinet
Mas de Daumas Gassac
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc
- Appellation: Languedoc
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Picpoul Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Five hectares of vines near the oyster beds on the Mediterranean sea.
- Soil: Limestone and gravel. The higher elevation and proximity to the cool sea results in excellent freshness.
- Viticulture: Farmed sustainably and harvested in the early hours of the morning.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: Left on their lees for 3-5 months.
- Production: Only 1000 cases produced.
- Notes: A classic example of why Picpoul is fondly referred to as the "Muscadet of the Midi".