Mas des Brousses Terrasses du Larzac
Mas des Brousses
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Languedoc
- Appellation: Terraces Du Larzac
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 60 %Syrah, 40% Mourvedre
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from parcels on the Terrasses du Larzac above the villages of Puéchabon and Aniane. The mourvedre is from Domaine Tempier Bandol cuttings.
- Orientation: South/Southwest
- Soil: Glacial limestone
- Viticulture: Organically and manually farmed, including green harvesting. All grapes hand harvested, tranpsorted in baskets and destemmed.
- Vinification: Fermentation in tank, daily pump over during the 5 week cuvaison, malo at the end of alcoholic fermentation.
- Aging: Aged 13 months in 400 liter barriques