Mayu Pedro Ximenez Elqui-Andes
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- Appellation: Elqui-Andes
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Pedro Ximenez
- Vineyard: Dimaro and Rivadavia vineyards. 65-70 year old vines ungrafted and un-trellised grown alberello style.
- Orientation: 6,320 feet in altitude. Highest vineyard in Chile. Vines are planted East to West.
- Soil: Calcareous/limestone soils
- Viticulture: All work is done by hand. Alberello style plantings.
- Vinification: All stainless steel and no malolactic. Aged on the fine lees for 5 months with battonage.
- Aging: Aged in tank on the fine lees for 5 months with battonage.
- Production: 5,000 cases