Mayu Sauvignon Blanc Elqui-Costa
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- Appellation: Elqui-Andes
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Varietal notes: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard: Quebrada de Talca vineyard. Ungrafted.
- Orientation: 1,150 feet in altitude and about 11 miles inland from the Pacific. Vines oriented from South-Northwest
- Soil: Calcareous with heavy limestone deposits.
- Viticulture: All work is done by hand. Guyot trellis system. No green harvest.
- Vinification: Fermentation in stainless steel with about 20% going through malolactic.
- Aging: Aged on the fine lees for 4 months with battonage.
- Production: 1,000 cases