Michel Gaunoux Corton Renardes GC
- Vintage: 2001
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Corton
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: The only Grand Cru holding -- a .63 hectare parcel -- that was purchased by the domaine in 1957.
- Orientation: east to south, south-west
- Soil: clay-limestone colluvium over a limestone base
- Viticulture: hand harvested and farmed using sustainable methods
- Vinification: Wines are de-stemmed and then vinified in large wooden casks using indigenous yeasts as well as an extended maceration.
- Aging: aged in barriques, of which a very small percentage is new.
- Notes: The most savage and gamey of the Gaunoux lineup, but with a delicacy that combats the more rustic reputation of Corton Renardes. This is a wine that will reward patience.