Moulin Touchais Coteaux du Layon
- Vintage: 1968
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Coteaux-Du-Layon
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: Chenin Blanc
- Vineyard: Historic property of 145 hectares, of which only 10% is from the Coteaux du Layon appellation.
- Soil: Schist, limestone and chalk
- Viticulture: Coteaux du Layon rarely gets much botrytis, and consequently many of the sweeter-styled chenin blancs are a result of the grapes dehydrating on the vine, rather than being concentrated by noble rot.
- Vinification: Fermentation in apoxy- or glass-lined concrete.
- Aging: Ages for 6-8 months before being bottled. Wine is held for at least a decade of cellar ageing prior to release.