Muri Gries Lagrein Rosso
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Trentino-Alto Adige
- Appellation: Alto Adige
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Lagrein
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Vineyards are around the town of Bolzano.
- Orientation: Southfacing at 260m in elevation.
- Soil: Deep, sandy alluvial soils.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. Guyot and pergel training system.
- Vinification: Temperature controlled fermentation in stainless steel for eight days.
- Aging: Aged in large wooden barrels of 30-50HL for at least six months.