Muri Gries Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Trentino-Alto Adige
- Appellation: Alto Adige
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Pinot Gris (Grigio)
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From the Bozen and Kaiserau vineyards.
- Orientation: 260 m above sea level
- Soil: Gravelly-alluvial soils at the confluence of the Eisack and Etsch Rivers
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: The wine is kept on its lees for 5 months, 25% in large 30HL barrels.