Niepoort Docil Branco Loureiro
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Appellation: Vinho Verde
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Loureiro
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The vineyards are located in the Valley Lima in Vinho Verde with an average age of 20+ years. The wine is made from 100% Loureiro which is a white variety native to this region.
- Orientation: The vineyards are at 150 meters above sea level
- Soil: Granitic soils
- Viticulture: Practicing organic, hand harvested.
- Vinification: The wine is fermented in stainless steel with wild yeast and then aged on the lees in tank for 5 months. No malolactic.
- Aging: 5 months on lees in stainless steel.
- Production: 2,000 cases
- Notes: Beautiful aromatics of soft white flowers and exotic citrus with some medium concentration of mandarin and clementine fruit on the palate and at the same time a waft of fresh acidity as a counterpoint. Superb balance.