Nossing Gruner Veltliner Alto Adige
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Trentino-Alto Adige
- Appellation: Alto Adige
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Gruner Veltliner
- Vineyard: From vineyards in the Valle Isarco (to the northeast of Bolzano).
- Orientation: Varying exposures.
- Soil: Moraine (glacial deposit) with sand, stone and clay.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: 50% aged in stainless steel, 50% aged in 100 HL acacia casks.
- Production: About 1000 cases produced annually.