Ocone Apollo Aglianico del Taburno
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Aglianico Del Taburno
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Aglianico
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Hillsides of Ponte, Sannio, Campania
- Orientation: Southwest at 200-400m in elevation.
- Soil: Predominantly limestone.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic. Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in vertical wood vats.Unfiltered.
- Aging: One year in steel followed by six months in barrique and nine months in the bottle.
- Notes: Named for Apollo - Roman god of light, healing, music, poetry, prophecy, and manly beauty; the son of Leto and brother of Artemis.