Ocone Diana Falanghina Taburno
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Campania
- Appellation: Taburno
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Falanghina
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: From the hillsides of Ponte, Sannio.
- Orientation: Southern exposition. 300m in elevation.
- Soil: Calcareous with limestone
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested. Certified organic.
- Vinification: Fermented and aged in stainless steel.
- Aging: Fermented and aged in stainless steel.
- Notes: Named after Flora, the Roman goddess of fruit.