Pabiot Pouilly-Fume Predilection
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Pouilly-Fume
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from hillside parcels planted in the oldest ''Marl Kimmeridgian'' soils of this area
- Orientation: Southwest-facing
- Soil: Very poor kimmeridgian soils, vines are forced to dig.
- Viticulture: Vineyards are certified organic and farmed biodynamically. All harvesting in these parcels are done by hand. Yields average 30 hectoliters/hectare, well below the appellation average.
- Vinification: Wild yeast fermentation in concrete.
- Aging: Aged on lees for 16 months in concrete.
- Production: Limited