Pajot Cotes de Gascogne Quatre Cepages VdP
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Southwest
- Appellation: Vdp D'Oc
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 35% Sauvignon, 35% Colombard, 20% Ugni-Blanc, 10% Gros-Manseng
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Eighty acres of vines that grow on gently rolling hillsides. The vines benefit from excellent soil, sun exposure and altitude
- Soil: sand and fine silt soils
- Viticulture: All harvests are done by hand. The domaine does not use any chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tank.
- Aging: Aged in tank.
- Production: 10,000 cases