Paul Chapelle Bourgogne Blanc
- Vintage: 2007
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From vines in village of Puligny.
- Orientation: South-facing
- Soil: Clay/limestone
- Viticulture: Farmed semi-organically, "lutte raisonnée", and yields are kept very low.
- Vinification: Traditional, Burgundian vinification methods.
- Aging: The wines are fermented and aged in oak barrels, only 10-15% of which are new.
- Production: 190 cases annually
- Notes: An impressive Bourgogne Blanc that is just starting to strut its stuff after a few years of cellar and bottle ageing. A limited and exciting re-release!