Paul Chapelle Puligny Hameau de Blagny 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Puligny-Montrachet
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: From 85 year old vines in the village of Blagny.
- Orientation: East/Southest
- Soil: Clay/limestone
- Viticulture: Farmed semi-organically, "lutte raisonnée, and yields are kept very low.
- Vinification: Traditional, Burgundian vinification methods.
- Aging: The wines are fermented and aged without a lot of new oak, with only ten to twenty percent utilized even for the top premier crus in the lineup. 100 % maolo-lactic
- Production: 50 cases
- Notes: One of the richest wines in the lineup with creamy textures and real complexity. It is not uncommon for this wine to see four or five years in the domaine’s cellars before it is released! By the time the it is made available, the wine has already seen several years of bottle age and is beginning to blossom and drink beautifully.