Paul Chapelle Puligny-Montrachet Champgain 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2007
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Puligny-Montrachet
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: A beautifully situated parcel of Champgain located at the top of the slope of the vineyard
- Orientation: East/Southest
- Soil: Clay/limestone. Heavier soils exist in the upper section of Champgain.
- Viticulture: Farmed semi-organically, "lutte raisonnée, and yields are kept very low.
- Vinification: Traditional, Burgundian vinification methods.
- Aging: The wines are fermented and aged in oak barrels, only 10-15% of which are new.
- Production: 115 cases annually
- Notes: Year in and year out, Champgain is the preference of winemaker Christine.