Paul Chapelle Santenay Gravieres 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Santenay
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Old vine parcel located east of the village of Santenay, inherited by Monsieur Chapelle in 1976. Vines are over 45 years old.
- Orientation: south-facing, excellent sun exposure
- Soil: Fine limestone, gravelly soils
- Viticulture: Farmed "lutte raisonnée" (semi-organic) and yields are kept very low.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification methods are used and wines are fermented using natural yeasts
- Aging: Aged in 18 to 24 months in oak, only 10-15% of which is new. Wine is held in the cellars for several years before being released.