Pelle Menetou-Salon Morogues
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Menetou-Salon
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Made from several parcels in the village of Morogues.
- Orientation: Generally North-east facing hillsides, providing a 'cooler' aspect compared to the general "Morogues" bottling.
- Soil: Kimmeridgean limestone and silex.
- Viticulture: Practicing organic. Soils plowed. Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Wines fermented with a combo of natural and selected yeasts.
- Aging: Aged in a combo on 70% wood (Foudres and used 400L barrels) and 30% tank for 11 months.
- Production: 7000 cases