Perrone Barbera d'Asti Tasmorcan
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barbera D'Asti
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Barbera
- Vineyard: Grapes from sourced from a vineyard called Mongovone.
- Orientation: Mongovone is a steep, south-facing vineyard located in Isola d’Asti, that is one of the Asti zone’s great vineyard sites.
- Soil: Clay and limestone.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: 80% of the wine is aged for four months in 25HL botti, the remainder in 225L French oak casks.
- Notes: The name "Tasmorcan" comes from the name of a badger with the face or snout of a dog in the Piemontese dialect.
- Tas = Tasso (Badger)
- Mor = Muso o faccia (Muzzle or face)
- Can = Cane (dog)