Perrone Bigaro [Moscato/Brachetto]
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: IGT Piedmont
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Moscato & Brachetto
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards in Agliano Terme and Nizza Monferrato
- Orientation: North.
- Soil: Clay and limestone.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested in the third week of September.
- Vinification: Macerated with the skins for two to three days to extract a bit of color.
- Aging: Stainless steel.
- Notes: "'Bigaro' in Piemontese defines a color that is actually a mix of colors. This is because the Bigaro is produced with two different grapes, one white (Muscat) and a black (Brachetto)." Stefano Perrone