Petterino Gattinara Riserva
- Vintage: 2007
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Gattinara
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from the vineyards of Permolone, Castelle and Guardie in Gattinara.
- Orientation: Mainly southwest.
- Soil: The soil is rich in minerals due to the presence of sediment and glacial runoff from Monte Rossa (Granites, porphyries, quartzes and numerous ferrous minerals).
- Viticulture: Vine density of about 4000 vines per hectare cultivated according to the “Guyot” method.
- Vinification: 15 day fermentation and maceration.
- Aging: 3 years in oak barrels of 25hl; afterwards Stainless steel tanks and minimum 6 months in bottles
- Production: 1,333 cases per year.