Piaugier Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge La Grange
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cotes-Du-Rhone
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: GRENACHE, SYRAH, CINSAULT, CARIGNAN
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From several vineyard sources within the Cotes-du-Rhone appellation from vines 45 years in age
- Soil: Clay with limestone and sand
- Viticulture: the vines are farmed using organic methods and grapes are harvested by hand
- Vinification: the grapes are destemmed and macerate for 1 week prior to being fermented in tank using natural yeasts.
- Aging: aged in concrete fro 6-12 months
- Notes: There is great concentration, balance and freshness here -- another exceptional value from our friends at Piaugier.