Piaugier Sablet Cotes-du-Rhone Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Cotes-Du-Rhone-Villages
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Clairette, Roussanne, Marsanne
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from 12.5 hectares of vines within the Sablet appellation from vines 25 years in age
- Soil: Clay with limestone and sand
- Viticulture: Farmed using organic methods and grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: Grapes are destemmed and fermented in tank using natural yeasts.
- Aging: Aged in a combination of concrete and 4 year old barriques