Piero Mancini Vermentino di Gallura
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sardegna
- Appellation: Vermentino Di Gallura
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Vermentino
- Vineyard: Sourced from their estate vineyards -- three parcels from the heart of the Gallura zone: Balaiana, Lu Scolombrino and Montelittu.
- Orientation: The Mancini vineyards range from 50 to 300 meters in elevation with varying exposures, but mostly south-facing.
- Soil: The terrain in Gallura is dominated by large outcroppings of granite which rise sporadically from the ground throughout the area. The soil in the vineyards is made up of that same granite – weathered and broken down into fine sand.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel until January after harvest.