Pierre Moncuit Cuvee Nicole VV Blanc de Blancs GC
- Vintage: 2005
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Appellation: Champagne
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: Made from Moncuit's tiny parcel of 100+ year old vines from within the Grand Cru Mesnil.
- Soil: Skift of clay before hitting chalk
- Viticulture: Grapes are hand harvested
- Vinification: Fermentation (100% malolactic.) takes place in stainless steel using natural yeasts.
- Aging: Aged minimium of 9 years, 8 grams dosage, disgorged 9/2014.
- Production: Limited.
- Notes: Produced only in the very top vintages, the Cuvée Nicole is made from over 100 year old vines and features the best elements of the Moncuit house style with an intensity and weight that sets it apart in the lineup. It is rich and deeply expressive and the inherent tension that we expect from this Mesnil-centric house.