Pignier Cotes du Jura Chardonnay Percenette
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Jura
- Appellation: Cotes Du Jura
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: The vines are located in the Val de Sorne gorge on Montaigu's southern slope.
- Orientation: South/southeast-facing
- Soil: Clay-limestone soils from the Rhaetian stage
- Viticulture: Vineyards are farmed using biodynamic methods and the estate is Demeter certified. Because Pignier is the only grower in the village of Montaigu, they do not have to worry about the influences (such as chemical treatments) of neighboring domaines. All grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: De-stemmed and vinified in a combination of larger wood tanks and stainless using natural yeasts. This wine is made with the ouille method (non-oxidative, not sous voile)
- Aging: Aged 12 months in barriques, 5-10% of which are new.