Powers Merlot Columbia Vly
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: Washington
- Appellation: Columbia Vly.
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Merlot
- Vineyard: 100% Merlot, Columbia Valley: 83% Goose Ridge Vineyard, Columbia Valley, 12% Pleasant Vineyard, Columbia Valley, 5% Katherine Leone, Milbrandt Vineyard, Wahluke Slope
- Soil: Primarily volcanic soils
- Vinification: Primary fermentation in Stainless Steel tanks with 796 yeast. Transferred to neutral French oak barrels to complete malolactic fermentation..
- Aging: Aged in French oak for 22 months prior to bottling