Produttori di Carema Carema Classico
Produttori di Carema
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Carema
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Vineyard: Sourced from small plots of land owned by various growers in the Carema DOC.
- Orientation: Southeast 300-600m in elevation.
- Soil: Schist.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in cask.
- Aging: Aged for at least three years, of which a minimum of 24 months is in large slavonian oak cask.