Roagna Barbera d'Alba
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barbera D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Barbera
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from the Pira cru in Castiglione Falleto.
- Orientation: Southeast, 400m in elevation.
- Soil: Marl, limestone, sand and rock.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Vinified like a Barolo -- minimum 30-60 days contact with the skins with a submerged cap.
- Aging: Aged five years in botte - French and Slavonian.