Roagna Dolcetto d'Alba
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Dolcetto D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Dolcetto
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The Dolcetto for this wine is sourced from both the Paje and Carso vineyards in Barbaresco.
- Orientation: South, southwest.
- Soil: Paje is particularly rich in calcareous marl soil with a high content of active limestone.
Carso sits next to the fortresses of Barbaresco, facing East, with limestone clay soil and a significant presence of sand.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested in September. The vines for this wine have a minimum age of 45 years.
- Vinification: Fermented lasts for ten days in large french casks with a pied de cuvee made with indigenous yeasts. Submerged cap maceration then follows for 90-100 days.
- Aging: The wine then ages in neutral french oak botti for approximately one year.