Roagna Langhe Bianco Solea
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Langhe
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The grapes for Solea are sourced from the Pira cru in Castiglione Falletto.
- Orientation: Southeast.
- Soil: There are 6 unique micro parcels depending on the composition of the terrain which ranges from limestone marl Roca to blue stone.
- Viticulture: The Chardonnay vines used for this wine are approximately 30 years old.There is a small percentage of nebbiolo added to the wine as well.
- Vinification: Fermentation lasts ten days in large neutral French oak casks using a pied de cuvee of indigenous yeasts.
- Aging: Aged in large neutral French oak for about two years.
- Production: Just over 1,000 bottles produced each vintage.
- Notes: The Roagna family purchased this vineyard in 1989.