Rodano Poggialupi IGT
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Toscana IGT
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Sangiovese and Merlot
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: From a younger vineyard of theirs next to the winery.
- Orientation: South, southwest.
- Soil: Calcareous and alluvial soil.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented with natural yeast. 10 day maceration for the Merlot, 20 day for the Sangiovese. The two wines are blended two months before bottling.
- Aging: Twelve months in cement.