Ryme Cellars Pinot Noir Las Brisas Carneros
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Carneros
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Las Brisas Vineyard, Carneros-Sonoma County
- Orientation: Flat, slightly sloping to the west
- Soil: Gravel and sandy soils
- Viticulture: Generally Bilateral Cordon Vertical shoot position trellis. 5 to 6 foot vine spacing on 8 to 9 foot row spacing.
- Vinification: Whole-cluster pressed, fermented in neutral French oak, native yeast fermentations.
- Aging: Aged in neutral French barriques for 3 months before bottling.