Ryme Cellars Vermentino His Carneros
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Carneros
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Vermentino
- Vineyard: Las Brisas Vineyard-Carneros
- Orientation: Flat, slightly sloping to the west
- Soil: Gravel and sandy soils
- Viticulture: Generally Bilateral Cordon Vertical shoot position trellis. 5 to 6 foot vine spacing on 8 to 9 foot row spacing.
- Vinification: The ‘His’ Vermentino was fermented whole cluster without destemming to enforce the savory element of the wine and provide structure. The grapes were harvested at a modest brix level and were crushed by foot. The fermentation in contact with the skins lasted about 2 weeks. The wine was pressed to barrel and aged another 10 months.
- Aging: The wine was pressed to barrel and aged another 10 months.