Salicutti Rosso di Montalcino
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Rosso Di Montalcino
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from the Sorgente vineyard.
- Orientation: South, southwest at 460 meters in elevation.
- Soil: Sandy clay. Albarese - a type of stratified schist.
- Viticulture: Organic farming. Hand harvested. Half of the vineyard planted in 1994, half planted in 2001.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel with ambient yeast. 18 day maceration on the skins.
- Aging: Aged in 5HL casks for 18 months followed by six months in the bottle.
- Notes: Francesco Leanza, proprietor of Salicutti, was the first producer in Montalcino to attain organic certification.