Sean Minor 4B Pinot Noir Central Coast
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Central Coast
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Selected from sites throughout the Central Coast region
- Vinification: Harvested at optimal maturity, then de-stemmed and gently placed into open-top stainless steel fermenters and cold soaked for 3 days prior to initiating fermentation. During fermentation, each tank is punched down two to three times per day.
- Aging: The fermented wine then was racked to oak for aging.
- Notes: The Central Coast Pinot Noir is a medium bodied wine which displays aromas of strawberry, cherry cola and raspberry fruit. On the palate the Pinot offers bright and approachable flavors of cherry and strawberry combined with subtle layers of spice. The bright acidity combined with sweet oak results in a lingering finish.